International Match Ticketing Arrangements
Scotland v Israel, Thursday 26th March 7.45pm KO
Bar opening 5.30pm
- Admission will be strictly by pre-purchased ticket only.
- Tickets can be purchased by Full Members and Associate members.
- Tickets will be restricted to 1 plus 3 guest tickets per Full Member and 1 per Associate Member.
- Tickets will cost £2 and can be redeemed, on the night only, at the bar, against bar purchases. (no cash alternative)
- Tickets may be purchased from the Queen’s Park Office between 10.00am and 4.00pm and from the Members Bar during opening hours. Tickets will go on sale from Thursday 13th February 10.00am until Monday 23rd March(inclusive); or until tickets are sold out.
- You will be asked to provide your name and those of your guests at the time of purchase.
- Tickets will be issued on a strictly first come first served basis.
- Please note tickets cannot be replaced or refunded
- Admission may be refused at the sole discretion of the General Manager, Bar Supervisor or General Committee Member.
Please note security will be in place at the entry gate and will ask to see your ticket, prior to admittance, please have your entry ticket and membership ready.