Morton have sent the following advice for Queen’s supporters travelling to tomorrow’s game at Greenock:
- There is no planned rail engineering work scheduled between Glasgow and Greenock. No major roadworks scheduled as per Traffic Scotland listings.
- Prices for entry are Adult £12 Concession (over 65 and under 16, student) £6 (PROOF OF AGE MUST BE SHOWN), Child under 12 free when accompanied by full paying adult. Tickets must be purchased at the ticket booth beside the Main Stand turnstiles. Please note that the new ticket only turnstiles will be used for the first time at this game. Please allow plenty of time as it is likely to be busy.
- Wheelchair users pay but carer is free. 1 carer per user unless there are special requirements for another carer.
- Wheelchair users and carers enter via main gate in Sinclair Street. This wheelchair section is shared with home fans and is under cover although rain can enter depending on wind direction.
- The entry points for away fans are as follows: Enter via turnstiles at Main Stand with seating in sections F&G only. Toilets and catering facilities will be shared with home fans.
- Supporters buses can park free with the main carpark accessed from the A8/Sinclair Street junction.
- Car parking is charged at £3 and accessed from the above entrance.
- The main stand is a no smoking area and includes e cigarettes or similar devices.
- Weather forecast for Greenock as at Thursday 13 July is dry with light cloud. (please note it is Greenock and this could change).